Tuesday 16 April 2013

Strip Eyelashes

Someone asked me today what strip lashes were the best ones to use for a natural look for someone going through chemotherapy and likely to lose their lashes and to be honest, I HAD NO IDEA! I have rather long eyelashes myself so rarely use them so I could only advise on what I have used and liked before which were Eyelure lashes who have a huge selection of lashes and I've found them to be comfortable and easy to apply. After looking on their website I noticed that they also do strip lashes for the bottom lashes which would be perfect for her so that she can have both top and bottom lashes :)

If anyone else out there uses strip lashes on a regular basis and would recommend another brand please let me know as I would love to be able to give some good advice on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment