Tuesday 9 April 2013

St. Tropez Spray Tans

Now Available at Vanity Beautiful! The award-winning, original natural looking tanning range that is St. Tropez.
 
I have been trained in St. Tropez spray tanning for about 5 years now so I'm very happy to announce that I have introduced it into my mobile business.
 
St. Tropez NEVER looks orange, it works with your natural skin tone so that it will always suit you and coming to your home there is always a worry that fake tan will smell too much - With St. Tropez they were the first tanning brand to introduce Aromaguard Technology which minimizes the smell by about 70% so there should be no worries there either :)

 
Please call me if you have any questions or concerns I will be happy to help any way I can! If you have particularly sensitive skin I would recommend having a patch test done which I can come round and do for you at least 24 hours prior to application.

No comments:

Post a Comment