Tuesday 4 September 2012

Somewhere over the Rainbow...

So, I got my nail foils in the post on Saturday. I thought I'd try some standard ones off eBay first just to see how they are before I get my account with Minx. My friend Amy was coming round for a Shellac manicure anyway so was a perfect guinea pig for them!

She chose Hotski To Tchotchke as her main colour and the Rainbow foil just on her ring fingers. To be honest, the instructions on the back were a bit too vague for me so I had a look online to see if anyone else was giving any tips on these particular foils and a couple of people were so I followed the advice but still had a bit of trouble with the centre of the nail - a crease kept forming so I tried to make the best of it!



You can see in the picture closely the slight crease in the centre, but for my first time I don't think I did too badly! Practice makes perfect so they say!



No comments:

Post a Comment